Thanks for visiting! Let me introduce myself. My name is Jessie and I’m a Jesus-follower, a wife, a homeschooling mom of three, and a writer. I’m happiest when I’m laughing with family and friends with a mug of black coffee in hand (and hopefully some chocolate nearby). I’m an introverted homebody at heart, but am being stretched out of my comfort zone more and more lately, which is surprisingly great — after all, that’s where things happen.
My desire is to encourage whoever I cross paths with in their walks with Jesus, though moms and kiddos are near and dear to my heart.
My debut middle grade novel, Power Up, released in May 2019. Through it, I hope to inspire kids and adults to embrace BIG faith and the adventure that comes with it in every day life.
Thanks for joining me in encouraging the world to: Inspire. Ignite. Power Up.
While we’re at it, did you know you can give ebooks as gifts? This is new to me, so in case it’s new to you too, here’s how. It’s not hard, I promise.
- On Amazon, select the Kindle version of the book you want to gift.
- Click “buy for others” button.
- Enter the email address of the recipient. (If you don’t know it, you can choose to email the gift to yourself and then forward or print it later.)
- Choose a delivery date and optional gift message.
- Click “place your order.”
Simple as that! 🙂